Sales Representative - Tindall Corporation, Utility Division
Tindall Corporation is a trusted leader in precast, prestressed concrete - one of ENR’s highest-rated specialty contractors. We know that a dynamic, supportive working environment leads to success, which is why we invest in what matters most: you. We know that to succeed as a company, every team member must succeed individually. We’re committed to helping you grow to your maximum potential. With your talent and commitment, we can turn challenges into opportunities and dreams into careers.
Tindall is currently hiring for the role of Technical Sales Representative/Sales Engineer to support growth in Virginia. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales of industrial and heavy civil structures. Additional core duties include, but are not limited to:
- Pursuing and closing large projects with profitable revenue while developing and fostering long term relationships.
- Providing customers/potential customers with technical support related to Tindall products and services.
- Coordinating with internal resources to develop and prepare cost estimates, providing ongoing sales input, monitoring competitor sales activity, and determining promotional support requirements.
Qualified applicants should possess the following skills:
- 5+ years of experience in business development/sales roles, with a strong background in the construction industry.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, however, field of study could be varied.
If your skills match those listed above, and you have a strong desire to work for a company that values its employees and their continued professional development, you are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter, along with their salary requirements.
Tindall Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Fill out the form below and attach your cover letter and resume to apply for this position.
Fields marked with * are required.