Sales Engineer - Tindall Corporation, Industrial Applications Group
Tindall Corporation is a trusted leader in precast, prestressed concrete - one of ENR’s highest-rated specialty contractors. We know that a dynamic, supportive working environment leads to success, which is why we invest in what matters most: you. We know that to succeed as a company, every team member must succeed individually. We’re committed to helping you grow to your maximum potential. With your talent and commitment, we can turn challenges into opportunities and dreams into careers.
Tindall is currently hiring for the role of Technical Sales Representative/Sales Engineer for its Special Products / Industrial Applications group. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the use of engineered precast products within the petro/chemical and energy sectors, developing viable opportunities, and for sales of these products and systems to contractors, EPC firms or owners within those sectors. Core duties include, but are not limited to:
- Pursuing and closing large projects with profitable revenue while developing and fostering long term relationships.
- Providing customers/potential customers with technical support related to Tindall products and services.
- Coordinating with internal resources to develop and prepare cost estimates, providing ongoing sales input, monitoring competitor sales activity, and determining promotional support requirements.
Qualified applicants should possess the following:
- 5+ years of industry related experience in business development/sales roles, with strong background in both concrete and industrial construction.
- A BS in Civil Engineering is preferred, with professional engineering registration a plus.
Candidates will work remotely from a home office, with primary duties in the Houston, Texas and Gulf Coast Region. Qualified applicants should submit a resume and a cover letter with salary requirements.
Tindall Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Fill out the form below and attach your cover letter and resume to apply for this position.
Fields marked with * are required.