Project Engineer - Tindall Coporation, MS Division
Tindall Corporation is a trusted leader in precast, prestressed concrete - one of ENR’s highest-rated specialty contractors. We know that a dynamic, supportive working environment leads to success, which is why we invest in what matters most: you. We know that to succeed as a company, every team member must succeed individually. We’re committed to helping you grow to your maximum potential. With your talent and commitment, we can turn challenges into opportunities and dreams into careers.
Tindall is currently hiring for the role of Project Engineer. This position will be primarily responsible for designing precast structures. This role will also serve as a leader and mentor to junior level Design Engineers and Drafters:
Additional core duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining a schedule and budget for specific engineering projects.
- Creating and reviewing designs and for compliance with engineering principals, company standards, and customer contract requirements.
- Interfacing with customers to provide project status reports and ensure customer needs are met.
- Coordinating preparation and delivery of project deliverables, design documents, and bid packages.
- Directing the integration of technical activities and products.
Qualified applicants should possess the following skills:
- 5+ years of experience serving as Project Engineer and/or Design Engineer
- Prior experience working with precast concrete, with experience designing in AutoCAD
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, preferably with a Structural Emphasis
- Professional Engineering license is a plus
If your skills match those listed above, and you have a strong desire to work for a company that values its employees and their continued professional development, you are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter, along with their salary requirements.
Tindall Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Fill out the form below and attach your cover letter and resume to apply for this position.
Fields marked with * are required.