Examples of Product & Process Development
• Continuous spans that reduce mid-span moments and effective span lengths;
• Shallower floor systems and larger column spacing;
• Reduced deflection due to structural continuity;
• Reduced floor slab vibration;
• Elimination of costly shoring during construction; and
• Higher loading limits.
Bulb Double Tee System
• Capable of supporting heavy floor loads (i.e. HS-20, heavy-equipment loads, elevated pool structures, etc.)
• Capable of extended roof spans (80-100’) at 28” member depths
• Deep BDT—Roof Spans 120’+ with limited deflections
Composite Beam Construction
• Supports multiple story construction above w/ long span (i.e.140’+) driving clearances below.