- Part of record-setting project for Motorola-Siemens (VA), erecting 1,000 precast pieces in just 10 weeks (see project’s short-turn progress in slideshow.)
- Fast erection schedules
- Paint-ready surfaces in environmentally and air-controlled areas
- Cast-in connections for electrical, mechanical, and plumbing
- Lower initial building and operating costs than cast-in-place
- Manages 100+-ft. spans and loads up to 250 psf with 12-ft.-wide, 5-ft.-deep double tees
- Accommodates tight deflection criteria for roofs over clean rooms with long span structural members that have ¾ in. or less deflection
- Lateral loads resisted by either frames, infill walls, or combination as dictated by process requirements
- Easily add or change out equipment with long, free spans and high headroom.
- Handle high temperatures involved in fabricating wafers without deterioration.
- Control vibration by placing and grouting double tee ends into support beam pockets and anchoring equipment to precast elements.
“From the high quality of your designs, drawings, products and field work to the execution of accurate administrative details—every step and process was completed and delivered in a timely and professional fashion.”
— John Cartwright, Austin Commercial