What is Tindall’s precast advantage? It’s reduced design time, factory-controlled manufacturing, simultaneous fabrication and foundation work, and reduced weather impact. The result is reduced time to occupancy by 30% to 65% when compared to other construction methods, ensuring maximum return on investment.
- With multi-plant manufacturing capabilities, innovative designs, and the ability to meet challenging requirements and timelines, Tindall can take responsibility for the entire precast superstructure — as well as any underground structural components.
- Single sourcing the entire superstructure expedites construction timelines and reduces costs by facilitating close coordination between the design and construction teams.
- Precast, prestressed concrete members can accommodate long, clear spans that support heavy loads, promoting flow plan flexibility.
- Proven floor framing concepts accommodate heavy uniform loads, point loads, and large openings, all while reducing vibration and controlling deflections.
- Precast concrete components are highly durable and resistant to damage from corrosive environments.
- Tindall exterior precast members can also be aesthetically enhanced by a wide range of textures, colors, and articulations.
- When cast as sandwich panels with insulation in the middle, structural wall panels are even more energy efficient. This enhances the already beneficial high thermal mass of concrete.
- Precast concrete construction reduces on-site labor, congestion, and construction duration. This results in lowered risk levels and minimized environmental impact when compared to other construction methods.