In business, it’s all about first impressions and beating the competition to the sale. Tindall precast is in the business of making the impossible possible and defying the odds. Precast components produced in a controlled environment are never at the mercy of the weather and are on the job exactly when you need them, saving time, money, and jobsite headaches.
No other material is better suited to make a striking impression. With its wide range of architectural finishes and colors, precast creates an environment that attracts attention, customers, and business.
- Architectural precast concrete panels offer beauty and affordable design.
- Long span system adapts to changing client needs, maximizing versatility of use.
- Cost efficiencies free up budget for other design needs.
- Environmentally friendly—helps attain LEED points.
- Rapid design, fabrication, and erection schedules.
- Achieves size and shape of commercial building required.
- Versatile floor plans accommodate numerous applications.
- Inherent seismic, fire, and mold resistance.
- Lower life cycle operating costs with limited maintenance and reduced HVAC loads.