Tindall is in the business of making the impossible possible and defying the odds when it comes to commercial construction. That’s because we understand that, in business, it’s all about first impressions and beating the competition to the sale. Precast concrete components are produced in a controlled environment. That means they’re never at the mercy of the weather and are on the job exactly when you need them, saving time, money, and jobsite headaches.
No other material is better suited for making striking aesthetic designs. With its wide range of architectural finishes and colors, precast concrete creates an environment that attracts attention, customers, and business.
- Architectural precast concrete panels allow for beautiful, affordable designs
- Long span systems adapt to changing client needs, maximizing versatility
- Cost efficiencies free up budgets for other design needs
- Environmentally friendly — helps attain LEED points
- Rapid design, fabrication, and erection schedules
- Achieves sizes and shapes required by commercial buildings
- Versatile floor plans accommodate numerous applications
- Inherent seismic, fire, and mold resistance
- Lower life cycle operating costs with limited maintenance and reduced HVAC loads