Over the past three decades, Tindall-engineered cells have housed more than 65,000 inmates and detainees. County and state officials, federal law enforcement, and private prison companies have praised our work, quick turnarounds, and innovative solutions.
Fast-track modular construction means facilities are erected in record time, serving the community now and for decades to come. The versatility of precast architectural finishes allow for endless designs with aesthetic appeal.
- Six-sided cell modules are delivered with specified detention furniture installed.
- The interior of cell modules can be furnished and finished with a durable paint system.
- Cast-in door and window frames are glazed to increase security.
- Cell module floors extended to include cantilevered balcony on mezzanine level.
- Multiple architectural finish options offer aesthetic detail for distinctive design.
- Exterior walls can be cast with integral insulation to meet thermal requirements.