Over the past three decades, Tindall-engineered precast concrete modular cells have housed more than 65,000 inmates and detainees in corrections facilities across the country. County and state officials, federal law enforcement, and private prison companies have praised our work, quick turnarounds, and innovative solutions.
Fast-track modular construction means corrections facilities are erected in record time, serving the community now and for decades to come. The versatility of precast concrete architectural finishes allows for endless designs with aesthetic appeal.
- Six-sided precast concrete cell modules are delivered with specified detention furniture installed
- The interior of cell modules can be furnished and finished with a durable paint system
- Cast-in door and window frames are glazed to increase security
- Precast concrete cell module floors extend to include cantilevered balcony on mezzanine level
- Multiple architectural finish options offer aesthetic details for distinctive designs
- Exterior walls can be cast with integral insulation to meet thermal requirements