It’s elementary, really. Building an educational facility with the efficiencies of a single-source precast concrete provider ensures school projects are completed on time and within budget. Tindall’s precisely engineered framing systems reduce design work and can shorten overall construction schedules by months, compared to other, old-school methods. Tindall’s diverse architectural finishes also provide a range of aesthetic options, from traditional brick educational facilities to sleek and modern schools — all while eliminating the on-site congestion of masonry materials and scaffolding, as well as consolidating on-site labor. Precast concrete even helps mitigate the safety risks associated with other forms of construction. Tindall’s innovations make this choice a no-brainer.
- Pre-finished interior precast faces are delivered ready for painting, eliminating the time-consuming work of installing furring and drywall.
- All precast concrete pieces are manufactured and self-contained, and that means no jobsite waste. This excises disposal and landfill costs.
- Total precast construction significantly reduces energy costs for educational facilities compared to traditional methods. Wall panels feature extremely low thermal transmission rates while eradicating cold spots, resulting in higher insulating R-values.
- The mold and mildew resistance of precast concrete provides a healthy learning environment, while its insulating properties enhance energy efficiency for years to come.
- Precast boasts exceptional resistance to fire and superior sound absorption capabilities.
- Insulated precast construction can even make significant contributions to LEED strategies and requirements for educational facilities.