It’s elementary, really. Building a school with Tindall’s “single-source precast provider” efficiencies ensure school projects are completed on time and within budget. In fact, Tindall’s precisely engineered framing systems reduce design work and can shorten overall construction time by months, compared to old school methods. Tindall’s diverse architectural finishes create a range of aesthetics, from a traditional brick to a sleek modern look, while eliminating jobsite use of masonry materials, scaffolding, and labor, as well as related safety risks. Tindall’s innovations make this choice a no brainer.
- Pre-finished interior face is delivered ready for painting, eliminating time-consuming work such as installing furring and drywall.
- All precast pieces are manufactured and self-contained — no jobsite waste, excising disposal or landfill costs.
- Total precast construction significantly reduces energy costs versus traditional methods. Wall panels feature extremely low thermal transmission rates while eradicating cold spots, resulting in higher insulating R-values.
- Mold and mildew resistance of precast provides a healthy learning environment, while its insulation properties enhance energy efficiency for years to come.
- Precast boasts exceptional resistance to fire and superior sound absorption capabilities.
- Insulated precast construction can make significant contributions to LEED strategies and requirements.