Tindall’s precast concrete solutions for manufacturing construction cover a broad and varied range of requirements. Precast, prestressed framing systems are exceptionally efficient, providing long, clear spans and supporting heavy loads. Precast projects also reach completion faster and more economically than steel or cast-in-place. Partnering with Tindall early in the conceptual phase allows our expert team of in-house engineers to generate the most economical and high-performance solutions.
- Superior framing technology optimizes span and load-bearing capabilities.
- Precast concrete accommodates heavy loads more economically than steel.
- Precast, prestressed concrete framing systems facilitate cleanliness and meet federal government standards for food processing facility design and construction.
- Naturally bacteria-, mildew-, and stain-resistant, precast meets USDA Standards for Class “A” surface finishes.
- The mass of precast concrete provides an enhanced degree of thermal efficiency. Additionally, the presence of insulated sandwich wall panels results in reduced energy consumption.
- Precast, prestressed concrete facilities outlive steel buildings due to their inherent strength, durability, and moisture control — all beneficial to food processing plant construction.
- To meet cold storage requirements, precast structures can include insulated precast concrete wall panels with very high insulation
- Tindall bulb tees provide clear roof spans of more than 90 feet while supporting suspended loads beneath and heavy equipment loads above.
- Elements exposed to public view that need architectural enhancement can include insulated wall panels with custom colored concrete mix, brick, form liner, and exposed aggregate finishes.