Understanding the complexities involved in mixed-use development projects is a highly sought-after skill. This is where Tindall’s history with unique challenges and special requirements makes the difference. If your mixed-use development project combines parking with retail, medical, residential, office, or any other kind of construction, Tindall can help perfectly bridge the gaps between them.
Expertly engineered precast, prestressed concrete framing systems accommodate heavy loadings, high headroom, and long, free spans. When it comes to aesthetics, a wide selection of architectural finishes helps bring definition to multipurpose structures. To top it off, Tindall’s more than 50 years’ experience brings priceless know-how to any mixed-use development project.
With Tindall, every project is approached on a fast-track schedule. That means opening doors, filling occupancy, and making sales can begin even earlier than projected.
- Off-site manufacturing and on-time delivery of precast concrete components help reduce site congestion and avoid the impacts of weather.
- Manufactured finish options — including brick, colored concrete, textured finishes, projecting concrete sections, and reveals — provide an expressive architectural statement.
- Tindall provides creative solutions for amenity spaces, including swimming pools and gardens.
- Our experienced team delivers on time and within budget to help you reap the economic benefits of fast-track occupancy.
- Precast concrete provides fast dry-in and early, safe, level access for interior work.